pupitre de saxophones mrtidf Index du Forum

pupitre de saxophones mrtidf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] The Best Songs Of The 90's

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pupitre de saxophones mrtidf Index du Forum -> Passé -> Services/Mois d'Octobre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quanwon

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 14:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] The Best Songs Of The 90's Répondre en citant

The Best Songs Of The 90's > urlin.us/2khe9

The Best Songs Of The 90's, No One Lives Forever 2

10cf746e54
This compliation is so shameful, the 90's was an excellent decade for music, on of the best and yet some idiots who apparently know so much about 'great' music comes up with this. The problem is only a few people actually logged on to their website to vote for the top songs. These are the 100 best songs from the 1990s. And disco did not make an appearance in the top 20 either, though dance-leaning tracks like "Macarena" and "Whoomp! (There It Is)" enjoyed popularity, ranking Nos. 2 on the weekly Hot 100, it reigns for the '90s thanks to its longevity: it logged a hefty 69 weeks on the chart.) While country earned increased representation, rap's prominence was not yet reflected on the chart's upper echelon. Together they took a Van Morrison chestnut and made it into something transcendent. VH1 sucks. wasn't it?4.- What happend to songs like "Runaway Train" or "Plush" or "No Rain" "Song 2" or "prett Fly for a white guy?? ?? all of them were big?? weren't they? kipare7 years ago That list is not good, how in the world it is possible that they do this countdown and do not include dont speak- no doubt, i cannot believe it, and the backstreet boys on the 3??? there is Definitively somethin' wrong with that list Bear7 years ago where is live forever and don't look back in anger by Oasis?in bloom nad come as you are by Nirvana?My iron lung,just,the bends,high and dry and paranoid android by Radiohead?i believe i can fly by R kelly?why is backstreet boys,britney spears and spice girls on the list?CRAP!!! Bear7 years ago how dare VH1 left out TEARS IN HEAVEN by ERIC CLAPTON???where basket case by green day? Drax7 years ago WTF? No NIN, no Smashing Pumpkins, no Guns N' Roses, no Basket Case, no Offspring and let's assume it: Limp Bizkit was big at the end of the 90's.Living Colour? Nope.Stone Temple Pilots? Nope.Dude, this is like. i was in high school during the musically horrid late 90s, and i remember back then kids would laugh if you said you were still into grunge.WTF??? Again.guys what music hear the baby's songs or WHAT? deas5 years ago Good decade i love it., now we all hear some piece of shit song like ugliest lady gaga song and gaga becoming into the world and internet sensation and people like it, it so style over substance, what the f#*king hell with people right now???!!!, come on realize that. and you like it.

About.com Food Health Home Money Style Tech Travel More Autos Dating & Relationships Education Entertainment en Espaol Careers News & Issues Parenting Religion & Spirituality Sports . But they can rest content that theyre one of the most fondly remembered one-hit wonders of the decade: the feelgood guitar pop of You Get What You Give stormed charts across the globe, and was named by U2 guitarist The Edge as the song he wished hed written. Pucceta5 years ago THE 100 POINTLESS SONGS OF THE 90's, SO WRECKLESS AS THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE IT, AND I SAY THAT NIRVANA MUT NOT BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. =D-sigh- I still would have liked to see "Interstate Love Song", "Plush" or "Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart" on here, though! And "Closer", "Only" or "Head Like a Hole". I wish Vh1 would do a Part 2 of this and include more of the good quality hits of the decade, and less of the hits from boy bands, pop princesses, Latin Don Juans, and now-embarrassing rappers from the early 90s. You may sign in with this account in future. its fair. Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy" (1992, #1 US) 81. Home / Contact Us / Advertising Info / Buy Our Content / Site User Terms / Privacy Policy / Cookie Information/ List For Life Find Us 1996-2016 Time Inc. smell's like teen spirit is a very overrated song.

last week tonight season 1a very grammy christmas 2014the last exorcism nl subjames morrison discographyanthems drum and basswindows 7 sp1 ultimate x64 enbande de fillesthe divided 2011transformers 2 italianwhite chicks movie
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 14:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pupitre de saxophones mrtidf Index du Forum -> Passé -> Services/Mois d'Octobre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange